HOW IT BEGAN
Steam-X was founded in 1983 because we recognized a large demand for this service. Since then, our multi-generational business has prided itself on providing exceptional cleaning services throughout the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Clean air ducts and vents*
- Clean home carpets or rugs
- Clean upholstery and furniture
- Cleaning and maid services
- Crawl space encapsulations*
- Disaster recovery services
- Recovery service: water removal*
- Recurring maid service*
- Upholstery and furniture cleaning*
- Water removal recovery
* Indicates area of expertise
OUR CLEANING PROCESS
PRODUCT BRANDS USED
We exclusively use top-of-the-line cleaning chemicals. They are all biodegradable and earth friendly. Our main go-to chemicals are High-Heat Butler products, but we use a variety of brands to get the best results.
- High-Heat Butler
- Go Clean
- Chem Meister
HOW WE CAN HELP
For over three decades we have been helping our clients achieve a superior clean.
See what we can do for you.
SERVING THE GREAT LAKES BAY AND BEYOND:
- Mount Pleasant
- Bay City
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
While some companies will recommend services for an extra cost once they’re there, with us it’s all inclusive and transparent. For example, some companies will recommend a neutralizer for an extra charge. We believe that a neutralizer is always necessary, so it’s all a part of our affordable package!
On most bids, we are approximately 20% less than the competition.
Why Choose Steam-X?
- Owner operated
- Quality work
- We’re not a franchise
- Competitive pricing
- Very reasonable rates
- No hidden charges, all inclusive
- Reduces allergens
Memberships and Affiliations
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Association of Specialists in Cleaning & Restoration (ASCR)
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners Association
- Professional Cleaning & Restoration Alliance
- Builditgreen.org – Certified Green Building Professional
- Cleanfax, 2012
- Butler Team, 2013
- Go Green, 2014
- Meridian Band Booster
- Sanford Lake Association
- Midland Concert Band
- Midland Center for the Arts
Key Benefits of Regular Carpet Cleaning
With a professional cleaning, the water temperature reaches 220 degrees, which kills most bacteria.
A professional cleaning of your carpet and upholstery can reduce allergens by 90%. Our methods neutralize the most common allergens.
Extends the life of your carpet
Carpet manufacturers recommend cleaning your carpet every 12-18 months. This can extend the life of your carpet by 50%.
A home that looks great!
Living in a pleasant environment can have a dramatic impact on your mood.
The Best Way To Clean a Carpet
Steam cleaning is the #1-recommended cleaning method by major carpet manufacturers. Benefits include:
- Eliminates allergens
- No harsh chemicals (just water!)
- Environmentally friendly
- No residues
What To Expect
The time it takes to clean varies, depending on the number and size of the rooms. The standard dry time is 6-8 hours, but can take up to 12 hours.
CONTACT STEAM-X TODAY